LISA ALBERT, ESQ.
At Cohen, Warren, Meyer, & Gitter, P.C., Lisa concentrates her practice in civil and commercial litigation, the representation of the governing boards of condominiums, cooperatives, and community associations, landlord/tenant law, estate planning and administration, and Surrogate’s Court litigation.
Prior to joining Cohen, Warren, Meyer, & Gitter, Lisa worked for over fourteen years at a top tier Multi-National law firm gaining extensive experience in all phases of general commercial litigation and securities litigation. Lisa has extensive experience in both state and federal courts.
Lisa graduated with distinction from Hofstra University School of Law in 1999 where she was a member of the Law Review. Lisa is a co-author of “A Materiality-Based Defense to Section 11 Claims Against Auditors,” Bloomberg Law Reports, March 28, 2011.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Earned J.D. 1999, Graduated with distinction, Rank 7/230, Hofstra Law Review
- Hofstra University, Earned B.A. in English 1993, Graduated with distinction
- Appellate Division of the Supreme Court, State of New York for the Second Judicial Department, 2002
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2004
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York, 2004
ASSOCIATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute, Long Island Chapter