EVAN M. GITTER, ESQ.
Evan is a partner of the law firm. Evan primarily focuses his practice in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, representation of the governing boards of community associations, representation of sellers and purchasers of residential and commercial real property, appellate practice, criminal law, landlord/tenant law, estate planning and administration, Surrogate’s Court litigation, and municipal law.
- University at Albany, State University of New York, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 1998
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 2001
- Hofstra Law Review 1999-2001: Hofstra Law Review, Associate Editor 2000-2001
- Appellate Division of the Supreme Court, State of New York for the Second Judicial Department, 2002
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2004
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York, 2004
ASSOCIATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute, Long Island Chapter