CARYN L. MEYER, ESQ.
Caryn is a partner of Cohen, Warren, Meyer & Gitter, P.C. Caryn primarily focuses her practice in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, representation of the governing boards of community associations, representation of sellers and purchasers of residential and commercial real property, appellate practice, criminal law, landlord/tenant law, estate planning and administration, Surrogate’s Court litigation, and municipal law.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 1998
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 2001
- Appellate Division of the Supreme Court, State of New York for the Second Judicial Department, 2002
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2011
ASSOCIATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute, Long Island Chapter